CME ACPE ANCC CEPTC
Obtain Credits for the ATC Virtual Congress
Credits are Obtained by Accessing the ATC Virtual Congress Portal using your Registration Badge ID # and Last Name.
Access to the Virtual Congress Portal is Available until June 4, 2021.
Credit Claiming Instructions are Detailed in the Virtual Congress Portal by Clicking on Obtain CME or Obtain ACPE, ANCC, CEPTC.
Still Need to Register to Access the Virtual Congress Portal?
The ATC is the joint meeting of the American Society of Transplant Surgeons (ASTS) and the American Society of Transplantation (AST). ATC provides a forum for exchange of new scientific and clinical information relevant to solid organ and tissue transplantation and brings together transplant physicians, scientists, nurses, organ procurement personnel, pharmacists, allied health professionals and other transplant professionals. The educational offerings provide attendees the opportunity to learn cutting-edge advances in research and exchange of ideas and practice in the field of solid organ and tissue transplantation.
As the accredited provider for this activity, ASTS remains strongly committed to providing the best available evidence-based clinical information to participants of this educational activity and requires an open disclosure of any relevant financial relationships with commercial interests that create a conflict of interest. It is not the intent of ASTS to disqualify anyone from participating in this educational activity, but to resolve any conflicts of interest that may arise from financial relationships with commercial interests. All conflicts of interest are reviewed by the ASTS CME Committee to ensure that such situations are properly evaluated and, if necessary, resolved. ASTS educational standards pertaining to conflict of interest are intended to maintain the professional autonomy of the clinical experts inherent in promoting a balanced presentation of science. Through our review process, all ASTS CME activities are ensured of independent, objective, scientifically balanced presentations of information. Disclosure of any relevant financial relationships will be made available prior to educational activities. Check back closer to the meeting to view a list of speaker disclosures.
While viewing the ATC Virtual Congress OnDemand sessions, participants can obtain CME credits for each session viewed. This opportunity is available the entire duration the Virtual Congress is available, May 30, 2020 - June 4, 2021.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the American Society of Transplant Surgeons and the American Society of Transplantation. The American Society of Transplant Surgeons designates this live activity for a maximum of 95 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Credit hours are subject to change and final credit hours will be provided prior to the Virtual Congress. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
How to Track Hours & Obtain Credits for CME
Learn How to Track Hours and Obtain Credits for the ATC Virtual Congress. You will be able to evaluate the Congress and obtain your CME Certificate through the Virtual Congress Portal.
Step # 1: Login to the Virtual Congress Portal
- Enter the ATC Virtual Congress portal by using your Registration Badge ID# and Last Name.
- Click on the "Otain CME" section of the Portal.
- You will now be in the ATC 2020 Virtual Congress CME Portal.
- Enter your Registration Badge ID# and Last Name in top right corner titled LOGIN
- Need assistance with locating your Registration Badge ID#, email email@example.com
Step # 2: Select Session Type to Claim Credit
- Scroll to the bottom of this screen and click on the Session Type you are claiming credits on.
- You can also enter the Session Type in the Search Function.
- Click “Add to My Credit Cart” next to the Session Title you viewed.
- Add all the sessions you wish to claim credit for at this time.
- Click “My Credit Cart” once all your Sessions are selected.
Step # 3: Complete Credit Evaluation
- Once you are in the “My Credit Cart” section, you will need to complete the “Credit Evaluation” prior to obtaining your CME certificate and / or Attendance Certificate.
- You will need click on “Credit Evaluation” under the REQUIRED section of the right side of the page.
Step # 4: CME Certificate & Attendance Certificate
- Once you complete the Credit Evaluation, you then will be able to Click on “CME Certificate” and / or “Attendance Certificate” in order to obtain these certificate types.
- You will be able to print these certificate types.
If you need technical assistance logging in or claiming credits, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Nurses and Pharmacists
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Amedco LLC and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons. Amedco LLC is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Credit Designation Statement – Amedco LLC designates this live activity for a maximum of 149.50 contact hours for nurses and 149.50 knowledge-based contact hours for pharmacists. Learners should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Event UANs: JA4008163-9999-20-055-H04-P, JA4008163-9999-20-055-H04-T
NOTE to Pharmacists: The only official Statement of Credit is the one you pull from CPE Monitor. You must request your certificate within 30 days of the activity to meet the deadline for submission to CPE Monitor.
While viewing the ATC Virtual Congress OnDemand Sessions, participants can obtain ABTC education points for each session viewed. This opportunity is available the entire duration the Virtual Congress is available, May 30, 2020 - June 4, 2021.
This activity has been approved by the American Board for Transplant Certification (ABTC) for up to 149.50 Category 1 Continuing Education Points for Transplant Coordinators (CEPTCs). Approval Number: #946-00.
After Attending This Program You Should Be Able To:
1. To provide a forum for exchange of new scientific and clinical information relevant to solid organ and tissue transplantation.
2. To create an arena for the interchange of ideas regarding care and management of organ and tissue transplant recipients.
3. To facilitate discussions of the socioeconomic, ethical and regulatory issues related to solid organ and tissue transplantation.
Disclosure of Conflict of Interest
The following table of disclosure information is provided to learners and contains the relevant financial relationships that each individual in a position to control the content disclosed to Amedco. All of these relationships were treated as a conflict of interest, and have been resolved. (C7 SCS 6.1-‐6.2, 6.5)
All individuals in a position to control the content of CE are listed in the program book or online and have disclosed they have no relevant conflicts of interest.
How to Track Hours & Obtain Credits for ANCC, ACPE & ABTC
Learn How to Track Hours and Obtain Credits for the ATC Virtual Congress. You will be able to evaluate the Congress and obtain your Certificate through the Virtual Congress Portal.
Step # 1: Track Your Hours While Viewing
- Enter the ATC Virtual Congress portal by using your Registration Badge ID # and Last Name.
- While viewing the ATC Virtual Congress Portal, TRACK your hours as you go based on the length of each session you view in full.
- No credit can be awarded for partial sessions.
- Credits are earned based on the length of each session in 0.25 per quarter hour increments.
- Credits are awarded in increments of 0.25 per quarter hour/15 minutes of a session.
- Most abstract sessions are worth 0.25 CEs.
- If a lecture session is 60 minutes, you earn 1 CE. If it is 90 minutes, you earn 1.50 CEs.
Step # 2: Obtain 1 Single Credit Certificate for ALL sessions you view.
- 1 Single Credit Certificate for ALL sessions you view.
- After you have viewed all the sessions you intend to view, then you should claim only 1 SINGLE Credit Certificate.
Step # 3: Evaluation
- Click the evaluation link in the Obtain ANCC, ACPE, & ABTC section of the portal to obtain the online evaluation where you will be required to enter the total number of CEs earned into the provided field.
Step # 4: Obtain Your Certificate:
- The link to obtain your certificate is posted in the ATC Virtual Congress Portal in the Obtain ANCC, ACPE, & ABTC section.