Notifications on Awards will be sent in February 2019
The American Transplant Congress will grant a number of Travel Awards to assist Young Investigators for outstanding work to attend the Congress. This award is designed to recognize a Young Investigator and to help off set the expense to attend the Congress.
To be eligible for an award, the following criteria must be met:
- An individual must be the first author on a submitted abstract and must present the abstract during ATC 2019.
- An individual must be a Trainee within (2) years completion of their training and/or fellowship in a program in which either an ASTS or AST member is associated.
- A signed letter from the Trainee's program director identifying and requesting travel support need uploaded at the time of abstract submission.
Selection is based on the following:
- Awardees will be selected from the pool of eligible applicants based upon the abstract's degree of excellence as determined by the Joint Planning Committee;
- Authors will not be considered for a travel award if the required letter is not attached;
- No exceptions will be made should the criteria above not be met.