Submission Deadline: Friday, December 1, 2017
The ATC will be accepting online abstracts and surgical video abstracts.
For complete online submission information, Click Here.
For complete surgical video submission information, Click Here.
Online Abstract Submission
Abstracts will be accecpted via the ATC online abstract submission site in the following categories.
- Quality Assurance Process Improvement
- Regulatory Issues
- Acute Rejection
- Antigen Presentation/Allorecognition/Dendritic Cells
- Endothelial Cell Biology
- Immunosuppression Preclinical Studies
- Innate Immunity; Chemokines, Cytokines, Complement
- Islet Cell and Cell Transplantation
- Lymphocyte Biology: Signaling, Co-Stimulation, Regulation
- Tolerance/Immune Deviation
- Biomarkers, Immune Monitoring and Outcomes
- Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics
- Stem Cell, Cellular Therapies and Regenerative Medicine
- All Infections (Excluding Kidney)
- Donor Management: All Organs Excluding Kidney
- Heart and VADs: All Topics
- Kidney Acute Antibody Mediated Rejection
- Kidney Chronic Antibody Mediated Rejection
- Kidney Complications: Late Graft Failure
- Kidney Immunosuppression: Desensitization
- Kidney Immunosuppression: Novel Regimens and Drug Minimization
- Kidney Immunosuppression: Induction Therapy
- Kidney Psychosocial
- Kidney Technical
- Kidney Infectious
- Kidney: Acute Cellular Rejection
- Kidney: Cardiovascular and Metabolic
- Kidney Donor Selection/Management Issues
- Kidney Deceased Donor Allocation
- Kidney Living Donor: Long Term Outcomes
- Kidney Paired Exchange
- Kidney Living Donor: Selection
- Kidney Living Donor: Other
- Kidney: Pediatrics
- Kidney: Polyoma
- Liver - Kidney Issues in Liver Transplantation
- Liver Retransplantation and Other Complications
- Liver: Hepatocellular Carcinoma and Other Malignancies
- Liver: Immunosuppression and Rejection
- Liver: LIving Donors and Partial Grafts
- Liver: MELD, Allocation and Donor Issues (DCD/ECD)
- Liver: Pediatrics
- Liver: Viral Hepatitis
- Liver: Recipient Selection
- Lung: All Topics
- Non-Organ Specific: Disparities to Outcome and Access to Healthcare
- Non-Organ Specific: Economics, Public Policy, Allocation, Ethics
- Non-Organ Specific: Organ Preservation/Ischemia Reperfusion Injury
- Pancreas and Islet: All Topics
- PTLD/Malignancies: All Topics
- Small Bowel: All Topics
- Tolerance: Clinical Studies
- Surgical Issues (Open, Minimally Invasive): All Organs
- Psychosocial and Treatment Adherence
Surgical Video Abstract Submission
The American Transplant Congress will also be accepting surgical video abstracts. Surgical video abstracts are not submitted online, but rather sent to the address below. This submission is separate from the online abstract submission.
- Videos are NOT submitted through the online abstract site.
- Videos should be no longer than 7 minutes in length
- Video applications must contain a 1-page hard copy abstract description of the video.
- Videos must include the Video Abstract Agreement with each submission.
- Videos should be sent in DVD format and must be playable using Windows Media Player.
- Video Abstract Agreements must be received by the ATC office no later than December 1, 2017.
Please mail to: American Transplant Congress
Attn: Jessica Dougherty
1120 Route 73, Suite 200
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054