Group Registration will open in January 2018
Before you register as a group, please review the important guidelines below:
- The deadlines for group registration are the same as general attendee registration; May 2, 2018 is the deadline for early registration at reduced rates. Your payment must be received by May 2, 2018 in order to receive early rates. Any payments received after May 2, 2018 will be processed at the onsite rates.
- To qualify for early rates, payment must be received in full prior to the early deadline.
- There are no discounts for group registrations.
- After May 14, 2018, there will be a $25 fee per name change.
- Registration must be paid by credit card. No wire transfers will be accepted. ATC accepts Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
- Ticketed events are available to attendees on a first-come, first-serve basis. No tickets will be held without payment.
- Attendee badges will include First Name, Last Name, City, State and Country, so each registration record must include that information.
- Group registration is available for any-size group. Groups must be entered into the online registration system by the group contact.
- Requests for refunds must be submitted in writing by May 14, 2018 to be reimbursed. There will be a $75 processing fee for all refunds. Refunds will not be processed until after the meeting. Refund requests after May 14, 2018, will not be honored. There will be no refunds for luncheon workshops, social events or ticketed events.
Badge Pick-Up Information
- No badges may be picked up onsite until the group's balance has been received.
- Materials will not be mailed prior to the meeting; all badges will be printed upon arrival. Meeting materials (badges, ribbons and bag) may be collected at the registration desk. If any attendees registered for the pre-meeting course, their ribbon will be available at the registration desk.
- You will request a pick-up time during the registration process. Pick-up request times are not guaranteed and will be finalized in May 2018.
- If you plan to have a group leader pick-up the meeting materials for your group, be aware that, due to union regulations, we are not permitted to use convention center personnel to transport your meeting materials from the convention center to the hotel. We can provide someone to transport your materials to the entrance of the convention center only. You will have to arrange to transport the materials from that point. You can arrange for a bellman to meet you at the hotel entrance or have a cab or car waiting to receive the materials at the convention center entrance.
Questions about group registration? Contact Jessica Dougherty at firstname.lastname@example.org