Hotel Reservations will Open January 15, 2020
Discounted Hotel Deadline: May 6, 2020
Official Hotel Reservation Company
OnPeak has been selected as the Official ATC Hotel Reservation Company. Rooms are limited and available on a first come, first-serve basis. ATC cannot guarantee hotel at the discounted rates. Booking early is recommended.
Benefits of Booking in the ATC Block
- Block hotels have been researched by ATC to ensure they meet our standards.
- Assistance is available in advance and on-site for problems with ATC block hotels.
- Block hotels have friendlier booking terms: no change fees, no full prepayment.
- It saves money. Rates and terms are guaranteed.
- It’s the right thing to do to support the conference. Meeting space rental and future room rates are based on in-the-block bookings, helping to keep the overall cost of registration lower. Future cost savings for all depends on strong in-the-block bookings.
Hotel Reward Accounts
When attendees book through the ATC's official housing company, OnPeak, you are still able to connect your reservation to the following reward accounts during the reservation process:
- Marriott Rewards number
- Hilton Honors number
Beware of Unauthorized Hotel Solicitations
OnPeak is the only official housing company associated with ATC 2020. While other hotel resellers may contact you offering housing for your trip, they are not endorsed by or affiliated with the show. Beware that entering into financial agreements with non-endorsed companies can have costly consequences.
ATC Hotels & Rates
To secure ATC negotiated rates, you must book housing through OnPeak. Rooms are limited and available on a first come, first-serve basis. Hotel reservations will open January 15, 2020.
|Philadelphia Marriott Downtown Hotel||$269|
|Loews Philadelphia Hotel||$279|
|The Notary Hotel||$264|
|The Residence Inn||$269|
Group Hotel Reservations
Groups of 30 or more people are required to submit an official Group Hotel Reservation Form.
In order for ATC to secure lower rates and an adequate number of rooms in any city, we must sign attrition clauses with the individual hotels. These are contractual agreements hotels require to protect against losses from no shows and cancellations after the cut-off date. In the past, attrition penalties have been incurred to ATC due to hotel rooms either being cancelled or simply unused. As a result, before receiving housing confirmations, ATC is requiring that all companies with a block of 30 or more rooms read and sign an attrition agreement protecting ATC against these preventable charges. Once your hotel requests and signed attrition agreement have been received by onPeak, you will be sent a confirmation letter from OnPeak.