Official Housing Company
OnPeak has been selected as the Official ATC Housing Company. ATC has negotiated hotel rooms at a discounted rate available through the online reservation link which will be available December 2017. Rooms are limited and available on a first come, first-serve basis.
Benefits of Booking in the Block
- Block hotels have been researched by ATC to ensure they meet our standards.
- Assistance is available in advance and on-site for problems with ATC block hotels.
- Block hotels have friendlier booking terms: no change fees, no full prepayment.
- It saves money. Rates and terms are guaranteed.
- It’s the right thing to do to support the conference. Meeting space rental and future room rates are based on in-the-block bookings, helping to keep the overall cost of registration lower. Future cost savings for all depends on strong in-the-block bookings.
Preferred Hotels & Rates
To secure these rates, you must book housing through OnPeak. Rooms are limited and available on a first come, first-serve basis.
|Grand Hyatt Seattle||$309|
|Hyatt Olive 8||$309|
Beware of Unauthorized Hotel Solicitations
Note that OnPeak is the only official housing company associated with our event. While other hotel resellers may contact you offering housing for your trip, they are not endorsed by or affiliated with the show. Beware that entering into financial agreements with non-endorsed companies can have costly consequences.
The ATC has designated Crystal Travel Management Company as their official travel agent for the Congress. To make a flight reservation, contact Sean Kelly at Crystal Travel Management Company at 1-888-327-2862 or via email at email@example.com.
To obtain the most competitive rates, please refer to the ATC meeting when making reservations. Fare restrictions and cancellation penalties may apply to your travel. Be sure to book your flight well in advance to receive the best rates and to have the agent advise you of any applicable restrictions.