Local City & Travel Info
San Diego Convention Center
111 W Harbor Drive
San Diego, CA 92101
San Diego, CA, USA
With near perfect weather year-round, 70 miles of spectacular coastline, world-class attractions and a thriving urban core, complete with a sophisticated art, dining and nightlife scene, San Diego has earned the name California’s beach city. Explore San Diego’s diverse coastal, urban and inland neighborhoods, each with its own flavor. Don’t miss sampling the areas signature Cali Baja cuisine or tasting one of the hundreds of craft beers and wines bottled in the region.
San Diego Facts
- San Diego County has the most small farms of any US county and produces the most avocados, so don’t skimp on the guacamole.
- San Diego has the most dog-friendly restaurants per capita in the country.
- The first modern triathlon was held in Mission Bay in 1974.
- One of only two places the rare Torrey pine tree grows. See them for yourself at Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve.
- Check out the piano at Kansas City Barbecue. It’s where Maverick and Goose belted out “Great Balls of Fire” in the 1986 film Top Gun, filmed in San Diego.
Source: The San Diego Tourism Authority
What to Do
The ATC has designated Crystal Travel Management Company as their official travel agent for the Congress. To make a flight reservation, contact Sean Kelly at Crystal Travel Management Company at 1-888-327-2862 or via email at Sean@crystal-travel.com.
To obtain the most competitive rates, please refer to the ATC meeting when making reservations. Fare restrictions and cancellation penalties may apply to your travel. Be sure to book your flight well in advance to receive the best rates and to have the agent advise you of any applicable restrictions.