Local City & Travel Info
John B. Hynes Convention Center
900 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02115
The John B. Hynes Convention Center is connected to the Prudential Center. You can view more information on the Prudential Center here.
Boston, MA, USA
History around every corner, and so much more! Boston’s rich art, music and dance institutions, theatre and cultural attractions, distinguished dining and nightlife venues, world-class shopping, and championship sports teams attract millions of visitors each year. The city’s downtown neighborhoods, each with their own personality, offer endless unique experiences. Boston's proximity to other must-see sites all around New England make it one of the country’s most diverse and exciting locales.
Health & Safety
A dedicated page has been created to keep you up-to-date on Boston In-person Entry Protocols.
- Massachusetts is the Healthiest State in the Nation Source: 2017 United Health Foundation’s Annual Report
- Boston is Home to America’s First Public Park, established in 1634 Source: Signature Boston
- The cities of Boston and Cambridge have nine hospitals and medical centers
- Logan Airport has nonstop flights to 56 domestic and international destinations
- Voted at Top 15 City in 2018 Source: Travel and Leisure Magazine World’s Best Awards 2018
What to Do
The ATC has designated Crystal Travel Management Company as their official travel agent for the Congress. To make a flight reservation, contact Sean Kelly at Crystal Travel Management Company at 1-888-327-2862 or via email at Sean@crystal-travel.com.
To obtain the most competitive rates, please refer to the ATC meeting when making reservations. Fare restrictions and cancellation penalties may apply to your travel. Be sure to book your flight well in advance to receive the best rates and to have the agent advise you of any applicable restrictions.