The Product Theater is the perfect venue for exhibiting companies to present a product to a captive audience. Company presenters will have the opportunity to discuss their product and best use practices. This is an ideal opportunity to hold promotional presentations and accommodate a larger audience that can then be directed back to your exhibit booth after the presentation is over for further discussions.
All Product Theater sponsors must comply with the guidelines outlined below and in the Product Theater application& agreement, as well as all other requirements applicable to exhibitors at the ATC.
Available Timeslots & Fees
Timeslots are during ATC scheduled coffee breaks in the ATC exhibit hall. No other ATC scientific sessions take place during scheduled coffee breaks in the exhibit hall.
|Sunday, June 5||9:30 am - 10:00 am
3:00 pm - 3:30 pm
|Monday, June 6||9:30 am - 10:00 am
3:00 pm - 3:30 pm
|Tuesday, June 7||9:30 am - 10:00 am
3:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Corporate sponsors of Product Theaters are required to exhibit. Exhibit booths are not provided complimentary to Product Theater sponsors. For more information on exhibition, contact Melanie Ryan, ATC Meetings, Exhibit and Sponsorship Relationship Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 856-380-6895. Applications will be accepted on a first come, first served basis.
Promotion Provided by ATC – Included in Fee
- One-time use of the pre-registration mailing list for use to promote the Product Theater
- Date/Time/Title/Location listing on the ATC website and ATC mobile app
- Blast email promotion with Date/Time/Title listing
- Day of mobile app push notification reminder
- Onsite Product Theater Sign in general convention center foyer space listing all product theater programs with Date/Time/Title/Location
Onsite Setup – Included in Fee
- Theater seating for 50 people
- Riser with head table for 4 people
- (2) Microphones for head table
- Standing Lectern with microphone
- (1) Audience microphone for Q & A
- Sound package
- Computer for presentation
- LCD projector
- Dedicated AV technician
- Registration table with 2 chairs outside of theater area
Guidelines, Rules and Regulations
Onsite Promotion by Sponsor Permitted by ATC
- Promotional sign inside exhibit booth; Solicitation in the aisles of the ATC exhibit hall, including the Product Theater and outside the theater sponsor’s exhibit space, is strictly prohibited
- (2) Promotional signs, maximum 1 meter in size, at the entrance of the Product Theater on the day of the presentation only
- All signage must be approved by ATC prior to production by sponsor. Hand-held posters and hand distributed flyers are NOT permitted.
Promotion by Sponsor – Additional Sponsorship Fee
- ATC Doctor’s Bag Insert
- ATC Virtual Bag Insert
Product Theaters are designed for:
- Promotional product presentation
- Activities that highlight a new service
- The presentation of information or data on the development of a particular product
Product Theater sponsors are NOT permitted to present any CME/CE educational symposia, sessions, or activities in the Product Theater and must submit speakers and topics to ATC for approval prior to publicizing the program.
Product Theater activities shall not include information, papers, or abstracts scheduled for presentation during the ATC annual meeting that are under embargo at the time of the Product Theater presentation.
Product Theater sponsors and all activities in the Product Theater must comply with all applicable laws and guidance, including FDA laws, regulations, and guidelines regarding industry-supported scientific and educational activities, the Council of Medical Specialty Societies (CMSS) Code for Interactions with Companies, the PhRMA Code on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals, and the Physician Payments Sunshine Act.
Each Product Theater sponsor is solely responsible for the content of its presentation, including obtaining all appropriate copyright permissions and licenses for slides and other materials that will be presented or distributed.
Timeslots are assigned on a first-come, first served basis. While applicants may submit applications for more than one slot, ATC reserves the right to approve the number of timeslots based on availability. ATC will attempt to accommodate requests for specific timeslots, but no guarantees can be made based on what is currently available at the time of application submission.
ATC reserves the right to reject any application for reasons that it solely determines. ATC reserves the right to alter the Product Theater times at its discretion. Sponsors will be notified in a timely manner.
All companies submitting to hold a Product Theater will be required to provide the following information upon application:
- Program Title
- Title of Presentation
- Speaker(s) Name and Title
- 2 – 3 Bullet points that provide the description of the topic/material to be covered
Companies must submit their full application, program information and payment at the time of application. The deadline to receive applications is Friday, April 15, 2022.
Neither the ASTS, AST, or ATC endorse or co-sponsor Product Theater Programs.
- ATC reserves the right to review all Product Theater applications and promotional materials, and to reject topics, formats, or materials deemed inappropriate.
- All promotional and marketing materials must be approved by ATC prior to distribution. It is the sole responsibility of the sponsor to work with ATC to receive approval of materials.
- All industry sponsors/supporters must be listed on all printed, published, and digital materials.
- All printed, published, and digital materials must bear the following information: Sponsored by…, Supported by…, and Coordinated by…
- Promotion of Product Theaters is not permitted in/around the convention center or in the headquarter hotels. The display of banners or other advertisements outside of the exhibit hall and targeted to attendees of ATC (including, but not limited to, advertising in/on buses, taxis, Segways, boats, planes, street cars, building facades, etc.) is prohibited.
Content and Use of the ATC Logo
All advertisements, promotions, or invitations for the Product Theater must bear the following statement: “This program is not affiliated with ATC and Not CME-accredited”. This statement must appear on the cover/front page of any copy using at least 12 pt. font size. The ATC logo may not be used in any promotions, advertisements, meeting materials, or correspondence related to the program.
Food & Beverage
ATC will provide coffee and light snack service for all attendees in the exhibit hall during scheduled coffee breaks where Product Theaters will also take place. Should the Product Theater sponsor want to provide additional catering for those attending their specific theater, it will be up to the sponsor to coordinate and pay for all fees with associated catering.
Product Theater companies will have the opportunity to review their presentations with speakers 1 hour prior to presentation. Additional questions regarding this should be directed to Melanie Ryan, email@example.com.
All conversations must conclude at the completion of the Product Theater presentation and can then be directed to the Product Theater sponsor’s exhibit booth.
Product Theater sponsors are required to use the official ATC photographer listed in the Exhibitor Service Manual.
Responsibility for Property
Each Product Theater sponsor must make provisions for safeguarding its own goods, materials, equipment, and display in the theater and those of attendees during its assigned slot, including during setup and dismantle.
Contracted exhibitors in good standing are eligible for participation in the Product Theater, and therefore cancellation of exhibit space automatically results in cancellation of an exhibitor’s theater slot. The following cancellation terms apply, regardless of how a Product Theater slot is cancelled.
- Cancellation must be submitted to the ATC Exhibit and Sponsorship Relationship Manager in writing.
- The date of receipt of company’s written notice of Product Theater cancellation in the ATC Headquarters office will be the official cancellation date.
- If the Product Theater is cancelled on or before April 15, 2022, ATC will retain 25% of the total theater cost.
- Any company who cancels after April 15, 2022 will be responsible for the full Product Theater cost. Refunds for cancellations are not available after April 15, 2022.
- ATC may terminate a Product Theater sponsor’s contract for a Product Theater slot in the same manner as it may terminate an exhibitor agreement.
Failure to Occupy Exhibit Space
The Product Theater companies exhibit booth space must be occupied by 2:00 pm on Saturday, June 4, 2022. If the exhibit booth is not occupied by this time, the company will forfeit without refund for exhibit booth payments and Product Theater payments.