Updated as of September 13, 2022
- What are the registration deadlines?
The discount deadline is May 3, 2023. See the Registration page for additional information.
Click here for registration categories.
- When does the conference officially begin and end?
The official Congress starts on Saturday, June 3 during the In-Depth sessions beginning at 1:00 pm. Scientific sessions begin Sunday, June 4 at 7:00 am. The Congress closes on Wednesday, June 7 at 12:30 pm.
- When is In-person Attendee Registration Open?
|Friday, June 2, 2023||12:00 - 5:00 PM PT|
|Saturday, June 3, 2023||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM PT|
|Sunday, June 4, 2023||6:30 AM - 6:00 PM PT|
|Monday, June 5, 2023||6:30 AM - 6:00 PM PT|
|Tuesday, June 6, 2023||6:30 AM - 6:00 PM PT|
|Wednesday, June 7, 2023||6:30 AM - 1:00 PM PT|
- How do I pay for registration?
You must Register Online using a Visa, MasterCard or American Express. No wire transfers are accepted. Check payment is also accepted.
- I've already registered but cannot attend. Can I cancel or transfer my registration to another person?
You cannot transfer your registration to another person. Requests for refunds or changes must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 20, 2023 to be eligible for reimbursement. There will be a $75 processing fee for all refunds. Refunds will not be processed until after the meeting. Refund requests after May 20, 2023, will not be honored.
- I registered under the wrong registration category. Can I change my registration?
If you register under the incorrect registration category, there will be a $75 processing fee to alter your registration. Please make sure you have carefully reviewed the Registration Categories before you register. Requests to change a registration category must be submitted via email to email@example.com by May 20, 2023. We are not able to change your registration type after this date.
- Does AST or ASTS membership come with my registration fee?
Membership is NOT included in your registration fee and must be purchased separately. You must contact each office separately about membership:
ASTS Membership: Membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-414-7870
AST Membership: Membership team at info@myAST.org or 856-439-9986
- How do I register a group of people for the meeting?
- What are the criteria to register as a trainee nonmember?
To receive the trainee nonmember rate, you must be enrolled as a full-time student/resident at the time of registration. You will need to submit proof of your status as a trainee.
- Can I purchase a guest registration?
Guest registration is not offered for the meeting. Anyone who wishes to attend must register at the attendee rates.
- How do I obtain a Visa Letter of Invitation?
Visa Letters of Invitation are available to registered attendees only. You will have the option to request a visa letter during the online registration process.
I still have questions. Who should I contact?
ATC Help Desk
Phone: +1-508-743-8538, Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm EST