ATC is pleased to offer two types of opportunities for industry-sponsored satellite symposia, luncheon or evening. Time and available space may limit the number of applications accepted. There is no guarantee any company will be given a luncheon or evening slot. Every effort will be made to accommodate on a first request basis. Please note that ATC prohibits satellite symposia during scheduled scientific sessions. Symposia, or any portion of them, including on-site registration and question-and-answer sessions, may only be held during the designated hours.
Please review the following information below. For additional questions, contact Melanie Ryan, email@example.com
Fees & Availability
Luncheon Symposium - $75,000
Sunday, May 31; Monday, June 1; Tuesday, June 2
1:00 pm - 2:15 pm
Evening Symposium - $65,000
Saturday, May 30
7:30 pm - 8:45 pm
Sunday, May 31; Monday, June 1; Tuesday, June 2
7:00 pm - 8:15 pm
A fee of $1,000 is required when the organizer submits their application. This fee is non-refundable.
All satellite symposia will be held at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown. Below is the standard room setup and audiovisual equipment that is included in the lunch and evening satellite symposia.
- Classroom-style seating (unless otherwise communicated to the hotel contact and ATC staff)
- A riser with a lectern and head table for two (2)
- Standard AV set
- Presentation computer at lectern
- (2) Table top microphones
- (1) Aisle microphone for Q & A
- (1) Lavaliere microphone for presenter
- (3) Lead retrieval units to be used to scan in attendees
Should a company want to enhance this set, equipment and the labor for any re-set of original equipment will be at the company's expense.
Rules, Terms & Conditions
ATC prohibits any company who is not an official exhibitor of ATC to host a satellite symposium.
Space for each symposium will be assigned by ATC Staff. Space assignments will be confirmed in February 2020.
ATC reserves the right to review all symposium applications and promotional materials and to reject topics, formats or materials deemed inappropriate.
All promotional and marketing materials must be approved by ATC prior to distribution. It is the sole responsibility of the sponsor to work with ATC to receive approval of materials.
Approval from ATC Staff does not constitute an endorsement of the program or its contents by ATC, ASTS or AST.
ATC does not include food and beverage in the satellite symposia fee. Sponsoring company is responsible for the ordering and costs of all food and beverage.
A fee of $1,000 is required when the organizer submits their appliation. This fee is non-refundable.
Services Provided by ATC Staff
The following services are provided by ATC at no additional cost:
- Work closely with applicants regarding their satellite symposium and meeting requirements.
- Assign appropriate space, day, time and designate hotel contact.
- Provide one complimentary one-time use of the pre-registration mailing list to promote the symposium.
- Symposium listing on the ATC website and ATC mobile app.
- One (1) pre-approved symposium flyer to be included in the Virtual Meeting Bag.
- ATC will produce a satellite symposia wall with sponsor's approved promotional graphic. Deadlines and submission of graphic details will be sent upon symposium confirmation.
Marketing and Promotional Materials
- All Marketing and printed material related to the symposium must be in receipt of written authorization from ATC prior to final production and distribution. PDF files may be submited via email for this purpose and are preferred. Review and approval by ATC will be within an appropriate timeframe, but not less than three business days.
- The names, logos and acronyms of the American Transplant Congress, American Society of Transplant Surgeons and the American Society of Transplantation are the exclusive property of each society. They may not be used in any way, for any purpose, or any time without the express written permission and apporval of the ATC and the individual society. The following language must appear on all materials produced in association with the symposium including emails, websites, flyers, marketing/advertising and enduring products, post meeting materials and articles intended to be publishes after ATC: "This symposium is not part of the ATC official educational program and the sessions and content are not endorsed by ATC."
Handheld posters, passed flyers, or other giveaways are not permitted. No signage is permitted in the Convention Center.
Printed and Published Materials
Content and Use of the ATC Name and Logo
- All advertisements, promotions or invitations for the symposium must include the following statement: “This symposium is not part of the ATC official educational program and the sessions and content are not endorsed by ATC.” This statement must appear on the cover/front page of any copy using at least 12 pt. font size.
- The ATC logo or name may not be used in any promotions, advertisements, meeting materials or correspondence related to the program. All printed and published materials must bear the following information: Sponsored by......; Supported by....., or Coordinated by.......
- The ATC logo or name may not be used in any promotions, advertisements, meeting materials, or correspondence related to the program.
- All promotional items MUST be approved by ATC staff prior to production.
All industry sponsors/supporters must be listed on all printed and published materials.
Violations and Sanctions
ATC, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to revoke privileges for future programs of any sponsoring organization, supporting organization, or activing organizer involved in planning a satellite activity that does not comply with the rules and requirements set forth in this policy.
ATC must be notified promptly in writing of the cancellation of any scheduled satellite event 30 days in advance or sooner if possible. No refunds will be issued for cancelled events.
In the event of cancellation, ATC will not be responsible for canceling any arrangements that may have been made by the Organizer in connection with the proposed event. In addition, ATC will not be responsible for any penalties and/or costs incurred for the cancelled event. Non-refunded program fees cannot be transferred for another use within ATC for any reason.
- ATC is not responsible for unsatisfactory attendance and/or marketing of satellite symposia.
- The opinions presented at the satellite symposia are solely those of the speaker and the commercial supporter. They do not represent the opinion of the ATC/ASTS/ AST.
- ATC does not provide CME credit for these programs.
- ATC reserves the right to have an ATC staff member or volunteer onsite to monitor the scope and contact of your symposium.
Promotion and Marketing Assistance
The following services are provided by ATC at no additional cost:
- ATC will publicize approved satellite symposia on the ATC Web site prior to Congress upon receipt of full payment, and full program information such as the program title and agenda. This will be posted in a special location dedicated to these events. It will not be included in the actual program of the ATC.
- The Organizer is offered a one-time use of the ATC pre-registration list for a pre-approved mailing piece. The pre-registration list will be available on or around May 6, 2020. Design and production are the responsibility of symposium organizer. The list will include email addresses of those attendees who have approved the distribution of their email address. Note: attendees have the option to “opt out” of distribution of their email; we cannot guarantee the email addresses of all ATC attendees.
Virtual Meeting Bag
- One (1) pre-approved satellite symposium flyer may be provided by Organizer for inclusion in the virtual meeting bag that is available to attendees prior to the Congress and up to one month after the Congress. Announcements must be pre-approved. You will receive information for uploading your insert to the virtual meeting bag from ATC Staff.
- ATC will produce (1) one satellite symposia walls with sponsor’s approved promotional graphics, to be displayed in a high traffic area of the Pennsylvania Convention Center. All graphics must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval by March 23, 2020.
Additional Promotional Opportunities
Please review the below information regarding promtional items onsite at the meeting.
- On the day of the scheduled event ONLY, at the hotel’s discretion, the organizer may put up (1) one 22” wide x 28" high poster in the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown. Please check with the hotel for permitted locations. Posters must be pre-approved by ATC before production. All costs are the responsibility of organizer and must be professionally produced. Posters must be removed immediately following the scheduled event. Shipping instructions will be provided prior to the meeting.
- Exhibit booth representatives may distribute invitations and other promotional material for the event at their booth only. Canvassing outside of a sponsor’s exhibit booth is strictly prohibited.
Door Drops and Giveaways
- Distribution of symposium invitations at onsite locations other than those specified is not permissible. Individual door drops are NOT permitted; however, the ATC is planning a “doctor’s bag” door drop on Saturday, May 30. The cost will be $5,500 for this opportunity. Information regarding the flyer in the doctor’s bag can be found here, or contact Melanie Ryan, email@example.com.
- Giveaways or incentives to meeting attendees to attend a symposium, including inappropriate onsite promotional tactics, are strictly prohibited.
- On the day of your scheduled symposium there will be temporary staff set in place at the Pennsylvania Convention Center and along the route to the meeting room location at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown directing attendees to the satellite symposia. No other staff may solicit attendees outside of their designated meeting room.
Sales Lead Retrieval Systems
- Three (3) state-of-the-art sales lead retrieval systems will be available to you. The system uses a scanner wand that scans the bar code that is printed directly onto the attendee’s badge. The system will record encoded information of all attendees that visit your exhibit booth with a swipe of the wand. If you require more than three (3) units, please contact Melanie Ryan, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Literature/Meeting and Career Opportunities
- There are literature and career opportunity boards located in the Registration area. All announcements must be approved by the ATC Registration Manager. You may email the information to Gabriella Pasquini, ATC Registration Manager, email@example.com or present any material you wish to have displayed on the boards at the registration desk onsite. Meeting announcements are NOT to be left in any other area of the convention center or any of the hotels being used for the ATC.
You are welcome to add-on one or more of the following items, at an additional cost, to help promote your symposium:
- Additional Free Standing Panel signage must be purchased for placement around the Convention Center - Click Here for Full Details
- Posters and flyers can be displayed and distributed from the company's exhibit booth only.
- ATC Doctor’s Bag Insert (if purchased)