All invited speakers and selected oral abstract presenters should review the below information when preparing for your presentations.
The Speaker Ready Room is located in Exhibit Hall B, Level 2 of the Pennsylvania Convention Center.
Speaker Badge - Spread the Word!
Want to spread the word and let your friends and colleagues know you're speaking at ATC this year? Just use the new Speaker Badge and share, share, share on your personal social media pages, on your blog or company bio page, and even in your email signature.
Speaker Ready Room
|Saturday, May 30||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Sunday, May 31||6:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Monday, June 1||6:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tuesday, June 2||6:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wednesday, June 3||6:30 am - 10:00 am|
PowerPoint & Audiovisual Guidelines
All presentations must be created in Windows PowerPoint, in 16:9 ratio size. For your convenience, ATC will provide you with a branded PowerPoint slide template you may use for your presentation. Click Here
- You can find details on converting your presentation to the required 16:9 size by downloading these helpful hints.
- While working on your presentation, be sure to download and review the Audiovisual Guidelines for speakers.
- For tips on creating your presentation, review these PowerPoint Presentation Tips.
Speaker Disclosure Slide
All presenters are required to include the Speaker Disclosure Slide in their presentations. If you do not include this in your presentation prior to arriving onsite, you will be required to insert it in the speaker ready room.
Generic and Trade Names
- Presentations must give a balanced view of therapeutic options.
- Faculty will be asked to use generic names to contribute to this impartiality.
- If trade names are used, those of several companies should be used rather than only that of a single supporting company.
Unlabeled Uses of Products
When an unlabeled use of a commercial product or an investigational use not yet approved for any purpose is discussed during an educational activity the speaker should disclose that the product is not labeled for the use under discussion or that the product is still investigational.
Photography & Social Media Policy
The ATC welcomes attendees to take photographs during the event with personal mobile devices for non-commercial purposes. Live-tweeting and sharing of meeting content (such as slides, posters, and exhibitor information) on social media as a way to share information is also permitted.
If a speaker does not wish to have his or her session or research photographed or shared via social networks, the speaker will make an announcement before the presentation.
The ATC strongly encourages compliance with speaker requests regarding photography, audio/video recording, live streaming, and social media sharing.